The KNECHT E-TRAC
The ideal device for pulling harvest trains
The electrically driven KNECHT E-TRAC is the ideal device for pulling harvesting trains. With a towing capacity of 3,000kg on the plain and 2,000kg on terrain with up to 10% gradient, the tow tractor is capable of carrying heavy loads. The self-propelled E-TRAC has a maximum towing capacity of 9,000N and has a weight of 700 - 1,000kg. Helpful options such as the automatic steering system support the farmer ideally during the harvest and accelerate the work process.
The well-known KNECHT modular system can also be used for the E-TRAC product; this means that a four-wheel drive vehicle can be converted from the basic version, which has a 2-wheel drive, to a four-wheel drive vehicle without any problems. A further special feature is the battery pack, which can be selected by the customer according to his wishes. Here there is the possibility to purchase the basic version with lead battery, to choose the battery pack "Battery++" for double autonomy or to change to the lithium version, which with 13,5 KW provides an even longer autonomy. The E-TRAC can be customized according to your wishes and requirements, and the desired equipment is available for every application.
- drive: electric / basic version 2-wheel - upgradeable to 4x4 drive
- Battery type: 3 variants: Lead acid battery / battery ++ / LiFePo4 13.5 kW
- Weight: 700 - 1,000 kg Pulling force: up to 9,000 N (top version with strongest drive system)
- Towing capacity - level: 3,000 kg
- Towing capacity - 10% gradient: 2.000 kg